Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Wedding Over the Weekend

So I went to a wedding this weekend in Duluth, Minnesota. It was one of my niece's weddings. She married a guy with the same name as me, Chris, so off the bat he couldn't been that bad of a guy. I met him over Christmas when they came to our house for the Christmas party. He is a real nice guy with a good head on his shoulders. He couldn't have been luckier to marry such a wonderful woman as my niece Anna.

The wedding was wonderful, my wife was the maid of honor, my daughter was the flower girl, and I was an usher. Everything went smooth and I think everyone had a good time. The kids were quite tired and it was good to get them home on Sunday to get them to bed. It was a temperature shock too. 50 degrees in Duluth and 90 in Central Minnesota. Dang

Technorati tags:

No comments: