Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Lawn Mowing

So I finally stopped putting it off and started to mow my lawn yesterday. I have about 3/4 of acre of pretty much all lawn and I have to mow it with a push mower. It isn't that bad other than it takes forever and makes my hand numb from the mower vibrations. I got my front lawn down last night in about an hour and will slowly start on my much larger back yard tonight I hope.

Things are already getting dry, we haven't gotten much rain at all this Spring and it looks like the drought will continue. I imagine by mid June my entire lawn will be crispy again and then I won't have to mow it anymore. Thing that is bad about that is the grass is no longer soft and isn't in good shape for the kids to play in. Hopefully we get enough rain for things to survive.

Technorati tags: , ,

No comments: