Monday, May 7, 2007

Switch from Snow Blower to Lawn Mower - Spring is here

I made the switch this weekend. Got the lawn mower up and running this weekend, lawn is getting quite long. I put some fuel stabilizer into the snow blower and moved it to the back of the garage now.

I have been considering fertilizing my lawn this year but it looks like it is going to be another drought summer from what I have been hearing. I don't think it is really worth spending money on the lawn if it is going to die this summer again anyway. If I had a well I would water the lawn but city water is too expensive.

Also looking into planting some trees in the back yard, one side of our property doesn't have a natural or man made border between lawns. Since they are both rather large I would like to plant trees to make a natural border.

 

Technorati tags: , , , ,

No comments: