Monday, April 23, 2007

Boat - Part 1

IMG_0733
I bought a boat last fall from a neighbor that was moving away. Bought it for $150 which is pretty good for a boat,trailer, and motor. The motor works, the boat floats and the trailer is in pretty good condition.

Everything else on the other hand it not in such good condition. The floor is rotten, the wiring is messed up, no seats, battery needs replacing, fuel line is shot etc..... So I started to tear out the carpet and what was left of the seats this weekend. I need to get a book on the boat motor and need to figure out what to do with the floor.

I am really excited to get this boat up and running so I can get back out on the lake. I haven't been about to go boating in quite some time. Need time and money first.

My buddy Brye's boat

No comments: