Monday, October 1, 2007

The Fall Switch

So it is October 1st and winter is coming fast. I took some time this weekend to do the Minnesota garage switch. I moved my lawnmower, racks, and dirt shovels to the back of the garage. I moved the snowblower, and snow shovels to the front of the garage.

I am planning on switching out the oil and firing up the snowblower this week sometime so when the snow does come I will be ready. I put some gas stabilizer in the lawn mower since it doesn't start I can't run out the gas. I need to put some gas stabilizer in my boat's gas tank too and it should be ready for winter.

Even though we may not get any snow until December I want to be prepared for it. Seemed weird pulling out the snowblower when the forecast for the next week is still in the 70s.

Bring on the snow!

Technorati tags: , , , ,

No comments: