Monday, July 2, 2007

There goes the Neighborhood

So can one house on your street ruin the entire neighborhood? The answer is yes! We had a nice quiet neighborhood and lived on a less traveled street. When we moved in it was great, all the neighbors seems to have kids and it was nice and quiet for the most part. I mean every now and then we would get a loud motorcycle but nothing on a regular basis.This is good for me because I have two little kids and neither one likes loud noises.

So in the past couple of weeks someone moved out of their house down the street from us, thankfully not next to us, and I think they started renting the house out. Single handedly the people who moved in have doubled the traffic and noise level on our street. At any one time there are between 5-10 vehicles in their driveway. Most of them beat up old trucks with loud exhaust and crappy cars with no exhaust. Mopeds, scooters, motorcycles, you name it and all loud. This has royally pissed me off and I hope they can't pay rent and get kicked out.

It is really sad when one house ruins it for the rest.

 

Technorati tags: ,

No comments: